VMware is aware of this cosmetic issue. It is due to a bug identified by VMware in vSphere 6.0 Update 1b that results in this message not being cleared automatically following maintenance or service restoration.
- Restart the VPXA management agent on VSAN nodes
Restarting the VPXA (vCenter Server) management agent on the VSAN cluster ESXi host nodes refreshes the information in vCenter Server and clears the message.
- Force an update to cluster membership
Removing and then re-adding a host to the VSAN cluster forces all hosts to update the information about the cluster membership, which clears the message.
- Enable SSH or the ESXi Shell on each host in the VSAN cluster. For information about enabling SSH or the ESXi Shell, see Using ESXi Shell in ESXi 5.x and 6.0 (2004746).
- Log in to each host in the VSAN cluster using SSH or the ESXi Shell.
- Restart the VPXA management agent using this command:
# /etc/init.d/vpxa restart
Note: Wait approximately one minute before proceeding to the next host. This allow information from each host to update in vCenter Server one-at-a-time.